User manual for Promise Technology VTrak x30 Series 6G SAS 3U 16 Bay J630SSNX
- Manufacturer: Promise Technology
- Basic description and contents of package
- Product classification: Computers & Solutions - Drives & Storage - Hard Drive Enclosures & Docks
- Safety instructions
- Startup and operation of the hard drive enclosures & docks
- Tips for setting up your Promise Technology
- Settings and expert assistance
- Contact Promise Technology service
- Warranty information
We recommend checking out our discussion threads on the Promise Technology VTrak x30 Series 6G SAS 3U 16 Bay J630SSNX,
which address similar problems with connecting and setting up Hard Drive Enclosures & Docks Promise Technology.
User manual for the Promise Technology VTrak x30 Series 6G SAS 3U 16 Bay J630SSNX
The user manual for the Promise Technology VTrak x30 Series 6G SAS 3U 16 Bay J630SSNX provides
necessary instructions for the proper use of the product Computers & Solutions - Drives & Storage - Hard Drive Enclosures & Docks.
The VTrak x30 Series 6G SAS 3U 16 Bay Single Controller Expansion Chassis from Promise Technology is a robust, high-availability 6G SAS JBOD storage expansion platform with single I/O module. The 3U 16 Bay Expansion Chassis allows storage applications to access their data at fast speeds, providing up to 24 Gbps of bandwidth over the external multilane 6G SAS host interface.
If you own a Promise Technology hard drive enclosures & docks and have a user manual in electronic form,
you can upload it to this website using the link on the right side of the screen.
You can upload and download the manual for the Promise Technology VTrak x30 Series 6G SAS 3U 16 Bay J630SSNX in the following formats:
- *.pdf, *.doc, *.txt, *.jpg - Other formats are unfortunately not supported.
Additional parameters of the Promise Technology VTrak x30 Series 6G SAS 3U 16 Bay J630SSNX:
| Controller || Single |
| Form Factor || 3U |
| Compatible || SAS & SATA drives, HBAs and RAID controllers |
| Drive Support || |
- Up to sixteen 3.5 / 2.5” (8.89 / 6.35 cm) HDDs or SSDs
- SAS 6 Gbps, 3 Gbps, SATA 6 Gbps, 3 Gbps and 1.5 Gbps
- Supports any mix of SAS and SATA drives simultaneously in the same enclosure
| External I/O Ports || Each SBB 2.0 I/O module has two SAS ports using mini SAS 4x wide port SAS connectors (SFF-8088), one IN and one OUT for cascading JBODs |
| Compliance || ANSI T10 SAS 2.0 and 2.1 compliant |
| Expander Management Features || |
- Self configuring expander supports full SAS domain topology management
- SMP - SAS management protocol
- In-band access to expander and PHY information
- Statistic counters and performance monitors
- SES EM - SES enclosure management (ANSI T10 SES 2 compliant)
- SCSI SES command set over virtual SSP device
| Management Interfaces || |
- LED status indicator support for drives, FRU and enclosure environmental
- In-band SES enclosure management alerts you to out of spec operation: thermal condition, voltage condition or component failures, protects data and hardware
- Full subsystem management CLI through out-of-band RS232 serial port
| Enclosure Management Protocols || SES over in-band SAS |
| Voltage || 100 - 240 VAC auto ranging |
| Current (Maximum) || 15 A @ 110 VAC; 6 A @ 240 VAC |
| Power Conversion Efficiency || >80% @ 110 V (>20% load), >80% @ 240 V (>20% load) |
| Temperature Range || |
- Operational: 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C)
- Non-operational: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C)
| Humidity || |
- Operational: 10 to 90% (non-condensing)
- Non-operational: 5 to 95% (non-condensing)
| Acoustic Noise Levels || |
- 55 dB (typical)
- 65 dB (maximum)
| Shock || |
- Operational: 5G, 11 mS duration
- Non-operational: 10G, 11mS duration
| Vibration || |
- Operational: 0.3G, 5 to 500 Hz
- Non-operational: 1G, 5 to 500 Hz
| Safety || CE, FCC Class A, UL/cUL, TUV, BSMI Class A, VCCI Class A, CB, KCC, NOM, GOST-R, IRAM, C-Tick, S-Mark |
| Environmental Standards || RoHS, GreenPC, WEEE |
| Power Supply || Dual 580 W, 100 - 240 VAC auto ranging, 50 - 60 Hz, dual hot swap and redundant with PFC, N+1 design |
| Board Dimensions (H x W x D) || 5.2 x 17.6 x 19.96" (13.21 x 44.70 x 50.7 cm) |
| Weight || 59 lb (26.76 kg) |
The user manual for the Promise Technology VTrak x30 Series 6G SAS 3U 16 Bay J630SSNX can be downloaded in .pdf
format if it did not come with your new hard drive enclosures & docks, although the seller is
required to supply one. It is also quite common that customers throw out
the user manual with the box, or put the CD away somewhere and then can’t find it.
That’s why we and other Promise Technology users keep a unique electronic library
for Promise Technology hard drive enclosures & dockss,
where you can use our link to download the user manual for the Promise Technology VTrak x30 Series 6G SAS 3U 16 Bay J630SSNX.
The user manual lists all of the functions of the Promise Technology VTrak x30 Series 6G SAS 3U 16 Bay J630SSNX,
all the basic and advanced features and tells you how to use the hard drive enclosures & docks.
The manual also provides troubleshooting for common problems. Even greater
detail is provided by the service manual, which is not typically shipped with the product,
but which can often be downloaded from Promise Technology service.
If you want to help expand our database, you can upload a link to this website
to download a user manual or service manual, ideally in .pdf format. These pages
are created by you – users of the Promise Technology VTrak x30 Series 6G SAS 3U 16 Bay J630SSNX. User manuals are also
available on the Promise Technology website under Computers & Solutions - Drives & Storage - Hard Drive Enclosures & Docks.
Question and answer discussion forum concerning user instructions and resolving problems with the Promise Technology VTrak x30 Series 6G SAS 3U 16 Bay J630SSNX - no comments have been made yet - be the first to add a comment
Post new comment/question/response regarding the Promise Technology VTrak x30 Series 6G SAS 3U 16 Bay J630SSNX